- The Go-Giver – Written By Bob Burg and John David Mann
A little story about a powerful business idea that took the business world by storm with its message: that shifting our focus from getting to giving is the simplest, most fulfilling, and most effective path to success in business and in life.
- Who Moved My Cheese – Written By Dr. Spencer Johnson
An amazing way to deal with change in business and your life.
- Chicken Soup For The Entrepreneur’s Soul – Written By Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Dahlynn McKowen, Tom Hill, John Gardner, Elizabeth Gardner,and Kyle Wilson.
Advice and inspiration for fulfilling dreams.
- Flawless Execution – Written By James D. Murphy
Use the techniques and systems of America’s fighter pilots to perform at your peak and win the battles of the business world.
- Geeks, Geezers, and Googlization – Written By Dr. Ira S. Wolfe
Baby Boomers are lingering in the workplace. Gen Xers are growing impatient. Gen Ys are knocking at HR’s door in record numbers. And technology, including social media, is transforming communication. The workplace has become a potential battlefield between four generations struggling to exert their influence and hold on to their world views and attitudes. This convergence of young, old, and technology is simultaneously creating opportunity and crisis. In Geeks, Geezers and Googlization, readers will learn about how each generation defines itself, the unintentional consequences of generational crowding, and how to turn this generational and technology convergence into a strategic opportunity.
- Business Fitness – The Power To Succeed Your Way – Written By Dawn G. Lennon
This book demystifies the process for achieving success in the business world and then provides seven smart moves to get there and stay there. Whether you work for an organization or yourself, you will benefit by learning how to become business fit—prepared and ready to take on any workplace challenge and succeed.Learn about the power of the four private moves: Stay Well, Stay Focused, Stay Current, and Stay Connected. And then about the public ones: Attract a Following, Take the Lead, and Implement New Ideas.Reinvigorate your confidence, take charge of your business life, and move forward from a position of strength that delivers results – your way.